Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My first monster.

What can I possibly say about my first born baby? He changed my life in an instant. Though he was very much planned, during my pregnancy I developed a unwanted case of the "Oh-shit-what-have-I-dones?" You know, the realization that your life is about to be picked up and thrown around until it is absolutely unrecognizable. Kind of like a tornado.
But in this case, it left no devastation. Just a devilishly handsome little baby boy that I fell in love with at the first glance. And also, had no idea what to do with.

Ashton, or "Smash" as I like to call him, has survived his first whole year being looked after by me and Tim and is now just under 17 months. He has personality to boot, he seems to be exactly like me, only all boy (this may or may not be a good thing). He plays with balls and cars constantly. He is a spitting image of my father but he was lucky enough to be blessed by the dimple fairy with his daddy's dimples. They get him out of all kinds of trouble. Unfortunately, he was also "blessed" with his daddy's hairline, but I won't go there.

Doesn't he look like a scary monster? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment