Friday, March 5, 2010

A little shoppin...

The one time I felt well enough to get out of the house this week, I decided to round up the babies and make a Target run. Oh how I LOVE Target. I could get into some serious trouble in there!
They had some fantastically cute t-shirts on sale for $8 so I grabbed a couple. I end up staying in my work out clothes most of the day anyway (I know, gross.) So I figured I might as well have a couple of cute things. I picked tie-dye cause I'm a super big tree huggin hippie... Uh, yeah. ;)

They have a bunch of different designs (not just tie-dye) and solids as well. You can't beat $8! I think the sale ends Saturday so you should go getchasome!

Also, I picked up a couple pairs of socks.
Y'all. Do you KNOW that they have super cute socks for ONE DOLLAR per pair?! I think this is fabulous, because I vowed to never ever wear plain white socks again. Weird, I know.


At the end of my Target trip, I felt like I had been hit by a truck, but at least I got a few cute things out of it!

1 comment: